A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Maish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Maish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maish
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Maish, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Maish graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary S Maish MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Maish practice?
- Dr. Mary Maish has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Maish practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.