A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Maish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Maish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Maish, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Maish graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Susan Maish MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Maish practice?
- Dr. Mary Maish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Maish practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.