Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
39141 Civic Center Dr
Ste 335
Fremont, CA 94538
510-248-1400
Locations and availability (3)

|  Achalasia/Heller Myotomy  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

I just had a Heller Myotomy,performed by Dr.Mary Maish.I went in on Thursday 8-16 and was out on Friday,8-17,though I had read and understood the stay would be at least 2-4 days.I never needed any kind of pain medication in the hospital or after I left, even though I have 4 small incisions in my abdomen. Anyone would be very lucky to have this passionate Dr.taking care of them.The people that work for her are also the greatest.Bernie was there during my surgery and the day after to check on my progress.She is very compassionate and just a wonderful person to have looking afer you also.Yvette was the person that got all my appointments and helped me get through the process of going to another state for help.I can't say enough about all of these people and others that were so kind and got me through this. The worst part of the surgery is the clear liquid afterward.It's four days post surgery and I feel great.No one can tell I had it.

|  Dr. Maish is very smart and she was able to help me. The surgery to repair my GERD has worked very well.  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Maish did the surgery on me. I have not felt better. Her whole staff was great.

|  Caring and Kind  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Wonderful experience with meeting her the first time. I will know more when I have my surgery on Tuesday. I am so happy we will be resolving this issue which I have had for 9 months.

|  Outstanding care from a compassionate surgeon  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2009

We had a terrific visit with Dr. Maish. I was recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer and was told I had 6 months to live. Dr. Maish spent time to reassure me about good treatments available for this type of cancer. She was thorough and reviewed all of our options with us. She was caring and we came out of our visit full of hope. I recommend anyone with esophageal cancer to get an appointment with Dr. Maish.