Dr. Mary Maish MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Maish saved my life. I will be always grateful that we crossed paths.

February 26th, 2015
Great Surgeon, good bedside manner! She did Heller Myotomy for me.

January 18th, 2015
Had a heller myotomy done by her when I was younger and she was great and treated me very well, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor, not to mention I haven't had any complications since :)

August 19th, 2012
Achalasia/Heller Myotomy
I just had a Heller Myotomy,performed by Dr.Mary Maish.I went in on Thursday 8-16 and was out on Friday,8-17,though I had read and understood the stay would be at least 2-4 days.I never needed any kind of pain medication in the hospital or after I left, even though I have 4 small incisions in my abdomen. Anyone would be very lucky to have this passionate Dr.taking care of them.The people that work for her are also the greatest.Bernie was there during my surgery and the day after to check on my progress.She is very compassionate and just a wonderful person to have looking afer you also.Yvette was the person that got all my appointments and helped me get through the process of going to another state for help.I can't say enough about all of these people and others that were so kind and got me through this. The worst part of the surgery is the clear liquid afterward.It's four days post surgery and I feel great.No one can tell I had it.

March 8th, 2011
Dr. Maish is very smart and she was able to help me. The surgery to repair my GERD has worked very well.
Dr. Maish did the surgery on me. I have not felt better. Her whole staff was great.

January 20th, 2011
Caring and Kind
Wonderful experience with meeting her the first time. I will know more when I have my surgery on Tuesday. I am so happy we will be resolving this issue which I have had for 9 months.

February 18th, 2009
Outstanding care from a compassionate surgeon
We had a terrific visit with Dr. Maish. I was recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer and was told I had 6 months to live. Dr. Maish spent time to reassure me about good treatments available for this type of cancer. She was thorough and reviewed all of our options with us. She was caring and we came out of our visit full of hope. I recommend anyone with esophageal cancer to get an appointment with Dr. Maish.