A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mallappallil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mallappallil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mallappallil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallappallil graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mallappallil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Cherian Mallappallil MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Mallappallil practice?
- Dr. Mary Mallappallil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Mallappallil practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Port Washington, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.