A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Maloney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Maloney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Sweat Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Maloney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Maloney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Mary Maloney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Maloney practices Dermatology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Dermatologists.