Internist

Feb 20th, 2015

Excellent, thorough, and kind !! Would recommend to anyone !!

She listens to you show details She listens to you
Aug 13th, 2012

What a novel idea listening to the patient and affirming the way you feel. After seeing many doctors who just thought I was a menopausal cookoo and needed antidepressants, Dr. Manfredi got to the bottom of it. I had an autoimmune disorder which she treated successfully. I feel so much better.

Elderly pPatient advocate show details Elderly pPatient advocate
by V. J. Grant on Apr 19th, 2011

I accompanied the patient and his wife to Dr. Manfreidi who was recommended to them by one of the most highly regarded IM physician in Oregon (John Corso, MD). This referral alone assured Dr. Manfreidi's qualifications were exceptional. We were not disappointed. She is not only quite brilliant, she is astonishingly intuitive, completely tuned in to nonverbal communications by a patient with a very complex medical history and cognitive challenges. Like Dr. Corso, she crosses communication barriers by seeing the patient not just as a name on a chart but as a multi-faceted human being. Accepting this patient in spite of a fully-packed schedule speaks volumes about her compassion and willingness to accept the challenges of medical practice. What a gift to our community.

Dr. Manfredi is GREAT! show details Dr. Manfredi is GREAT!
Nov 1st, 2010

I have found Dr. Manfredi to be caring, attentive, accurate and helpful. She and Rachelle have always greeted me cordially, dealt with my issues efficiently and with a depth of caring that keeps me coming to them at High Lakes Medical Center.

Mar 16th, 2010

Dr. Manfredi is thoughtful, generous with her time and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.