Dr. Mary Mani MD Patient Reviews

December 17th, 2015
She's amazing!

March 27th, 2015
Great OB/GYN
Love Love Love Dr. Mani. She is very nice and she asks questions concerning you and makes sure that your okay with no questions left before you leave. The wait time is never ever long for me. Im always in and out. I began going to her when I first found out I was pregnant and she has been taking care of me since then. My appointments lasts about 30 minutes if i don't have any questions and my wait time is usually 5-10 minutes. Love her

June 25th, 2013
First Pregnancy Complication
This is my first pregnancy and I had a fair amount of bleeding at the beginning. The first time at 5 weeks, so her office sent me to the ER on the weekend. I followed up with them on Monday, and basically she told my husband and I not to waste our time since they can't do anything for me anyway at that point. Ok, I know this, but thanks for the pick me up. She could see I was upset so an ultrasound was scheduled the following week to check for a heartbeat. At 8 weeks I bled again. I called the office very upset. I requested an ultrasound and to talk to the doctor. I received a call back 1 hour later and was asked a number of questions...by the nurse maybe...it was not the doctor. She said she could not send me for an US till Monday, so I said fine and asked her to schedule it. She refused to, with the reason being I would get one at the ER over the weekend if I continued bleeding. 1. I was told it was a waste of time to go to the ER 3 weeks earlier. 2. I could always cancel the appt on Monday if I did end up going in. We survived the weekend so I called first thing Monday morning, only to find the office does not open till 10:30am, and asked for the doctor to schedule an US. The nurse told me she couldn't do that since the doctor was out of the office. Ummm, what?! You told me to checkin Monday to have this scheduled. I asked her to have to the doctor call me. No call. I called Tuesday and Wednesday, no return call on my bleeding. 1.5 weeks later was my next appt. Dr. Mani had no idea that I had been bleeding again, none. No message nothing in the chart. I mean seriously?! Again she told me it was no big deal, it happens. I was done at this point. I transferred care. I continued to bleed, at 12, 16, and 20 weeks. My NEW doctor brought me in immediatley each time and did any US promptly in the office. Come to find out I have placenta pravia. Thanks Dr. Mani, I am so glad I went with my gut and moved on instead of "just not worrying about it." Don't waste your time here, especially if you are a first time mom.

January 16th, 2013
Lovely staff

November 19th, 2012
Dr. Mani is a great ob! I had complications after giving birth to my daughter and she too such good care of me and is so kind and compassionate. I have also had two miscarriages which she took seriously and ran tests to see why. Something did show up and I am grateful that she investigated my problem so thoroughly. She can be a little forgetful of things at times mainly on days you can tell she was up at night with a birth. I would be forgetful too! It does not effect the care she gives and that is the important thing. She is very funny too. I love Dr. Mani!

September 20th, 2012
She was always kind, nice and friendly, made you feel comfortable. Her team and staff is awesome. Did, however, not diagonose trouble with my second child, although had regular tests that pregnant patients have.Also didnt always like that when you made an appt, last few times, didnt get to see her, had to see her associate, although associate was good.Only reason I switched Gyn is because I wanted all my doctors to be under one network, and my primary doctors were in another network.

April 26th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
She is very nice and caring. When she delivered my baby ashe took control of the room with ease and I trusted her completely! Her office staff is excellent and really care about you as a patient.

March 5th, 2012
I have been with Dr. Mani for over 7 years. I've had two successful pregnancies and one miscarriage and she was wonderful through all of it. She really adds the personal touch that some doctors do not.

December 23rd, 2011
The staff in this office is WONDERFUL! They are so nice and always helpful when I have questions. Occasionally you have to wait a bit for your appointment, but its usually not to bad. Dr. Mani is very nice and always has time to answer any questions I may have. She genuinely seems to care about you as a patient. Love Dr. Mani & her staff!

November 15th, 2011
amazing obgyn, i had both kids by her and i wouldn't change my decision on the next

November 9th, 2011
We love her! I was so sad after we had our baby because we wouldn't get to see her as often! The last few weeks of my pregnancy our doctors visits were the highlight of our week! Love her and the staff!

September 16th, 2011
*Very Disappointed
*I don't know what issues they have, but I was certainly not treated by this doctor. I was feeling very terrible, and needed some answers. At the first visit I received two VERY simple tests that any ob-gyn should be able to handle. A pap, and a urine sample. After about a week I ended up going to the ER because it got progressively worse. A few days later I called Dr. Mani's office to see the results of my pap. They said "it's fine, but how are you feeling with your UTI?" I was confused because I had never been told I had a UTI. They said the ER sent over that information. They called an antibiotic into the pharmacy. A couple days later someone called me to see how I was doing, and I said the medication actually makes me feel worse so I was scheduled to come in the next day. When I came in I asked if my iron levels could be the reason I was so lethargic. The doctor skimmed the charts, and said no, but no more than 5 minutes later said "well you could use some iron, your levels were a little low according to the visit at the ER." I then asked what other medication they could give me for the UTI. She replied "Not much else." Which I know to be untrue seeing as how I get a UTI with every pregnancy, and have been treated elsewhere effectively. She could see the irritation on my face so she put on a gentle front, and prescribed some iron, and a new med. Fast forward a week, the new medication did not work so she just had someone call in a new one. I got a message on my voicemail saying they have results about my culture so when I returned the call, and asked the lady answering said "We already spoke to you about that" I told her I JUST got the message. She said it was about the UTI which made no sense considering I already knew I had one. So I asked if it wasn't instead the pap culture. She said "No it was fine... Well, you do have bacterial vaginosis". I'm shocked to say the least. If a GYN can't handle a pap, pee, or iron levels there's nothing more they can do for me. I don't know the reasoning for this treatment (or lack thereof), and I would be wrong to make accusations based on my opinion, but I'll do us both a favor, and get out of her hair. She doesn't seem to be an awful person, I'm just not her preferred patient I suppose. My absence won't affect her, I'm sure the few extra bucks she makes her mlm vitamin business from her office more than compensates for it.