A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Hurley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurley has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Margaret Hurley MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Mary Hurley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Hurley practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Pediatricians.