Dr. Mary Margaret Hurley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Margaret Hurley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2016

Ms.

Super bedside manner, very thorough and

July 17th, 2015

Dr. Hurley is wonderful and caring. As a cancer survivor I know I am in good hands with her and that she takes a holistic approach to treatment,

January 28th, 2015

She is wonderful! Very easy to talk to. Doesn't call prescriptions in a timely manner. Has been up to a week. Never waited over 30 minutes but last visit was 2 1/2 hours.

September 29th, 2014

Been a patient of Dr. Hurley for over 10 years. She's also my kids pediatrician. She's a sweet doctor but she needs to fire her staff!! They are very rude and I don't really think they give her messages. No callbacks. Does not complete paperwork in a timely manner. Doesn't call prescriptions in a timely manner. Wait time is horrible. Can wait in the waiting room for 2 hrs then in the back for additional hr. She needs a new management team. I would hate to think it's all her.

March 24th, 2014

Life saver

Dr. Hurley is the sweetest most caring doctor I have ever met, and she helped save my life. During my life threatening experience she listened when no one else did, and for that reason I know that's why I'm still here :) She takes care of my family as well. Love her...

August 12th, 2013

she a very good doctor. her staff isnt to nice.

hi I've been going to Dr. hurley for 5 years and the wait is about 2 hours or more long the staff are very very unfriendly and the other doctors are very slow and just give you what you ask for. overall I will not go anymore I have changed doctors. she was also my children's pediatrician and my son at 3 weeks old was sick and vomitting for 2 and a half hours in the waiting room. as they were closing they turned the lights off while I was waiting and finally called me back needless to say my son was at the hospital for 4 days. I will not go back again.

July 31st, 2013

July 2013

I waited to see her for 1 hour and 45 minutes and left. She did not see me in the order of my arrival, but went on to other patients and left me sitting there in the examinaton room. The staff didn't seem to care... they didn't know if I should keep waiting or re-schedule. The receptionist said Dr. Hurley would call to follow up after my missed appointment and I have not heard from her office. I think she means well.

May 24th, 2013

Dr. Hurley is very thorough in finding what's wrong. However, after a visit to the ER and hospital stay I had to make an appointment because of pain and to follow up...I was told at the time of visit that prescriptions would be called in to my pharmacy but they were never called in until two days later after I inquired about it. Over the period of time that I have been going to her, there has been somewhat of a high turnover of office personnel in which not all of them have had a caring additude and there hasn't always been a clear procedure in directing the patient after seeing her. The office could also be a little more clean, carpets, etc.

October 10th, 2012

Have been a patient there for eleven years. A very intelligent doctor. Has taken very good care of me,sometimes under difficult circumstances.

April 4th, 2012

She is a very caring doctor. She's very smart and knows her stuff. Including rare children's diseases.

July 26th, 2011

Incredible Doctor, Horrible Staff

May 9th, 2011

Manager

Front desk staff pleasant. Nurses pleasant. Takes too long to be seen.I like the office calm and quite. Children get very rowdy no where for them to go. Management very helpful on date of my visit.