A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Marrocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Marrocco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Marrocco, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marrocco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marrocco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary K Marrocco MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Marrocco practice?
- Dr. Mary Marrocco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Marrocco practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.