Dr. Mary Martini Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mary Martini?

Loved her but she left northwestern.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Long wait and no apology. Arrogant

Posted on November 10th, 2015

This is a wonderful practice and Dr Martini is the best. Most professional, thorough-spends good deal of time discussing findings and follow-up needs. Specializes in Melanoma - great diagnostician. Saw a melanoma where two other dermatologists missed it.

Firs appointment/ full skin check

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I had read the reviews below and almost cancelled my appointment- SO glad i didn't. I found Dr. martini to be warm, professional, knowledgeable and extremely thorough! She took the time to explain things and double-check my list of items too. I would definitely recommend her. The staff was efficient and friendly as well. The nurse that assisted on a biopsy (Ruby) was helpful and kind. (Oh, and due to a previous patient needing extra time, Dr. Martini quickly popped into my exam room to introduce herself and apologize for the delay, letting me know she'd be in to see me next. ) A+

Would not recommend

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Martini's in 2003 and I found her service to be awful! Her bedside manor was off-putting judgmental. She did not feel comfortable touching my skin ( which I think was partly due to the fact that I am a person of color), which made me feel even more self-conscious and she misdiagnosed my condition. She did not listen to me and I felt she was simply seeing me in order to add another 'specimen' to her research. If you want to be in a research paper, then Dr. Martini is the doctor for you. However, if you want a kind and caring doctor, who aims to help you, then I would go to someone else!

Worst Doc I have ever encountered.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Worst doc I have ever been to in my entire life. She made it absolutely clear that she did not care and had no interest in me as a patient (and I am a pretty easy-going, low maintanence person). Waited over 2 hours to see her, then she was very brusque. Her staff was very nice and apologetic - they were clearly mortified by her behavior.

Posted on August 28th, 2017