Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Martucci
Dr. Mary Martucci, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Freehold, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Trenton, NJ (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Martucci is affiliated with CentraState Medical Center, St Francis Medical Center and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Martucci has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Martucci has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mary Martucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.
Dr. Maged Ghattas
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, General Surgery
Freehold, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Val Prokurat
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Freehold, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Cynthia Kocsis
Freehold, NJ 0 mi36