Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Matias Akhtar
Dr. Mary Matias Akhtar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, OH, with other offices in Liberty Township, OH and Mason, OH. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Matias Akhtar is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hospital and Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Matias Akhtar has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Mary Matias Akhtar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.
Dr. Shakil Rahman
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
West Chester, OH 0.14 mi16
Dr. Zhijun Guo
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Middletown, OH 0.59 mi25
Dr. Robb Snider
Middletown, OH 0.59 mi24