Dr. Mary Mattheos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mattheos?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mattheos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016

Great doctors, unprofessional staff

May 27th, 2016

Long time patient

Dr. Mattheos is an extraordinary primary physician. For anyone who might complain about wait times, I would say, Dr. Mattheos takes however much time as needed with each patient. If you would sacrifice quality for a guarantee of promptness, this Physician might not be for you. If your objective, however, is the best possible outcome, than full speed ahead: Book with Dr. Mattheos. I travel a long distance just to keep her as my primary.

October 19th, 2015

I love Dr. Mattheos, Dr. Tom, and the rest of the staff at this office. I've never been steered wrong, and the healthiest I've ever been. The wait time varies, but they make up for it by the amount of time they spend with you answering questions, and addressing concerns.

December 6th, 2014

I am new to this practice, have gone several times each time the wait is over an hour the staff is extremely rude, Unprofessional , talk about patients in a negative manner when they are able hear everything. Dr is great but until she changes her staff will not be going back!

November 6th, 2013

Had enough

The first time I seen Dr. Mattheos I had mixed feelings. It wasn't quick but everyone seemed friendly. Lately, Dr. Mattheos office has been disappointing. My family and I have been going to the office for over ten years and it feels like we are bothering them. The staff is very rude, they talk in a condescending manner and makes you feel unwelcome. Today was my last straw! Made an appointment and then waited for over an hour after my appointment time to be seen. Every time I leave the office I feel more stressed out and aggravated. The only good thing about this office is the interns. The interns do more work it seems then the doctor herself. The interns are great when it comes to explaining and follow up, but Dr. Mattheos not so much. She doesn't spend much time with the patient, at most 8-12 min. She doesn't explain when you have a question about something, she will tell you to ask front desk. I am switching practices. I had enough.

October 20th, 2012

Great Doctor.

My husband & I have been to this doctor only once, but we were very impressed by office staff & how much the doctor knew. She helped my husband as much as she could & he is going to see her again.

October 25th, 2011

I'm DONE!I

Used to put up with the LONG waits and the unfriendly staff at this office, but I have had enough. Was asked to come in earlier and was seen over an hour later which would have been my original apppt. time. I asked for first appt. of the day and the Dr. didn't show up for over 3o minutes...I left. Too inconsiderate of her patients. Would NEVER recommend to a friend.

September 19th, 2011

Worst place to go

This doctor (and entire staff) is horrible. Ok, sometimes the doctor has a smile but besides that, she is bad. Your in the waiting room for over an hour, and then in the patient room another 25 minutes, only for her to spend 5 minutes with you! And she never gets to the bottum of the problem, she ONLY send you for more testing, on things unrelated to why you came to see her, in the first place! Every staff member is very rude too. I've had many visits with this doctor, so this isn't just based on 1 or 2 visits.

June 11th, 2017