Mary I Mavromatis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 28th, 2015
Dr. M. is a lifesaver. She is compassionate, giving, caring and human. I have been a patient of hers for almost 20 years. During those 20 years, she has helped me immeasurably.

January 6th, 2014
vindictive
Dr Mavromatis promptly removed the remaining refills I had been given by her at my pharmacy after I decided to seek help elsewhere. She was Not concerned with my withdrawal symptoms. Earlier; she began this medication with me as a sample supply she kept on the floor of her office closet, they were expired and she referred to the particular medicine as dirty; that some patients respond well with a dirty medicine. She would not bill my insurance, that was my work she explained. Pituca Doctor in every sense,

July 18th, 2012
Dr Mavromatis- 3 words to describe this therapist- MONEY HUNGRY. CHEAP,& FAKE, I will add- absolutely NO concern for her patients when you are not on the clock! Do yourself a favor- Stay away! Thankfully I was able to find a therapist who is all about her patients. There are plenty of GOOD HONEST & COMPASSIONATE therapists out there!