A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mayer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lou Mayer MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Mary Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Mayer practices Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists.