Dr. Mary Mcafee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mcafee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2014

horrible

This doctor didn't not give the time of day to listen. She is rude. Very smart comments! She should not be a doctor because of her attitude. Do not see her. I'm sorry but this is true . See another doctor

January 23rd, 2014

I like her

I'm surprised by reading the other reviews. I've had Dr McAfee for at least ten years. I switched to a doctor that was closer and came back to her because of the same reasons written in the other reviews. She follows up just as well as any doctor does. I've been in the hospital and she made the same visit as my husbands doctor did when he was hospitalized recently. she listens to me and we have a commraderie. I appreciate her bedside manor. She gives me suggestions and resources and explains my options. She ordered tests after one look at my thyroid which the other doctor didnt seem to think was necessary and I may have to have surgery now after seeing an endocrinologist that she recommended. I have waited at other doctors offices for a lot longer than hers. My sons doctor had to look up his symptoms on google. I say welcome to healthcare in 2014.

April 25th, 2013

Dangerous Doctor

It's unfortunate that Dr. McAfee is allowed to practice medicine in the state of Illinois. She does not take the time to listen to her patients or work with them. She makes a lackluster effort if you are in the hospital, but I think that is to save face with her colleagues. Don't use this doctor. Find a new one immediately. I can not emphasize enough of how dangerous of a doctor she is.

April 10th, 2013

Don't see her.

I think what surprises me the most is the lack of care Dr. Mcafee has for her patients. She doesn't listen. She diagnoses before learning what is actually going on with her patients. Out of my friends 5 of us have had misdiagnosis or poor care from her.

August 17th, 2017