Dr. Mary Mcateer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mcateer?

July 31st, 2015

Happy Patient

I had Lasik with Dr. Mcateer. I am 56 years old so I was very nervous about having this procedure. Dr. Mcateer put all my fears to rest. She took time to explain the entire process and what I could expect, including the pros and cons for my age. Each time I had an appointment with her, she was very patient and answered all my questions. If you are thinking about Lasik, look no further than Dr. Macteer. I consulted after doctors prior to my procedure, and she was truly the best. I highly recommend her for Lasik.

February 20th, 2015

I think Dr. MacAteer is an amazing and engaging physician.

August 13th, 2012

Dr. McAteer is a total professional. I had cataract surgery from her and she was 100% the best doctor for anything I have had done. I appreciate this wonderful lady for giving me excellent sight, courtesy, and a very caring attitude.

September 11th, 2011

good doc, abysmal time management

was my ophthalmologist for more than 25 years, and I respect her professionalism and knowledge.The practice is terribly run. Each time of the last three I went, I waited well over an hour, one time over 90 mins, watching patients who arrived after me go in, be dealt with, and depart as I sat there. Fed up, I left. Would never go back and could not recommend her because of this important deficiency.

July 28th, 2017