A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McCann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCann graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary McCann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. McCann practice?
Dr. Mary McCann practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria McCann, Dr. Molly McCann, Dr. Marlyn McCann, Dr. Marybeth McCann, Dr. Mimi McCann, Dr. Marianne McCann, Dr. Polly McCann, Dr. Marisela McCann