A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McCubbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McCubbin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCubbin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCubbin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCubbin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. McCubbin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Louisa McCubbin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. McCubbin practice?
- Dr. Mary McCubbin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary McCubbin practices Psychiatry near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Psychiatrists.