A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McDonell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McDonell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McDonell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jo McDonell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. McDonell practice?
- Dr. Mary McDonell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary McDonell practices Pediatrics near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, NY.
See Niagara Falls Pediatricians.