A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McDonell is Satisfactory. Dr. McDonell has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McDonell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary McDonell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. McDonell practice?
Dr. Mary McDonell practices Pediatrics near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, NY.
See Niagara Falls Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia McDonell, Dr. Mamie McDonell, Dr. Mara McDonell, Dr. Mari McDonell, Dr. Maria McDonell, Dr. Mariah McDonell, Dr. Mariam McDonell, Dr. Marian McDonell