A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McGarry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary McGarry MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary McGarry practice?
- Dr. Mary McGarry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary McGarry practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Internists.