Learn more about Dr. Mary McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McGarry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary McGarry MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary McGarry practice?
- Dr. Mary McGarry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary McGarry practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Internists.