A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McGarry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McGarry has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Theresa McGarry MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. McGarry practice?
- Dr. Mary McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary McGarry practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.