A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McGee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McGee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McGee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Katherine McGee MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. McGee practice?
- Dr. Mary McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary McGee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Nephrologists.