A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McGee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McGee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McGee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans