A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McGinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McGinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McGinley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinley graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McGinley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rodgers McGinley MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. McGinley practice?
- Dr. Mary McGinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary McGinley practices Internal Medicine near Spring House, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ambler, PA.
See Spring House Internists.