A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McIntyre, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntyre graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. McIntyre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
- Akron Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Joanna McIntyre MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. McIntyre practice?
- Dr. Mary McIntyre has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary McIntyre practices Pediatrics near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pediatricians.