A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McKinley, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McKinley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary G McKinley MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary G. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Mary McKinley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary McKinley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.