Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Mclaurin
Dr. Mary Mclaurin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mclaurin is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Mayo Clinic Health System Chippewa Valley and Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Mclaurin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Mclaurin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Mark Berg
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi36
Dr. Haritha Katta
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi18
Dr. Richard Taylor
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi39