Dr. Mary Mcmasters Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mcmasters?

Dr.McMasters, thanks for the pat on the back.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

I have been seeing Mary McMasters for about a year now for Suboxone treatments. She put me on Oxycontin about 8 yrs ago. Everytime I go into her office she give me a script pats me on the back and sends me out not even remembering my last visit. She seems to be in it for the money and isny really concerned about the patients she is seeing. I even heard she said in her thesis"addicts are the best patients because they always come back." This to me is not someone who cares. To bad there are no other Sub drs in the area cause I would leave in a heartbeat.

Posted on June 9th, 2016