A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McMillan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McMillan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McMillan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMillan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary S. McMillan practice?
Dr. Mary McMillan practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.