Dr. Mary Mcmillan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mcmillan?

Excellent Internist

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. McMillan is the most kind doc I have ever seen, and I have seen many on this area & 2 other states. She is extremely intelligent and you can tell that she actually cares about the patient and what happens to them. Overall if I could give her more than 4 stars I would- and she would deserve every one of them!

Knowledable and Caring

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. MacMillan for 10 years. She is kind and non-judgemental. When she diagnosed my heart condition, my cardiologist complimented Dr. MacMillan for being thorough with the necessary tests that allowed me to go right into surgery.

Posted on January 18th, 2016