A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McNamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary P. McNamara practice?
Dr. Mary McNamara practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Maumee, OH.
See Oregon Internists and Oregon Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia McNamara, Dr. Mamie McNamara, Dr. Mara McNamara, Dr. Mari McNamara, Dr. Maria McNamara, Dr. Mariah McNamara, Dr. Mariam McNamara, Dr. Marian McNamara