A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McNamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. McNamara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Phillis McNamara MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Mary McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary McNamara practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Internists and Oregon Infectious Disease Doctors.