inactive

Mary A McRae MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2012
Excellent doctor. I drove 2 1/2 hours to see her and it was well worth it. I had to wait ONE time the whole 1 1/2 years of seeing her. And the wait was 15 minutes - can any other doctor say that? No. They whole staff apologized every time they came in that day including the doctor. Love her and her staff!

May 3rd, 2011
Fantastic!
I went to this doctor for 1 1/2 years and she was wonderful! I would totally recommend her! She knows what she is doing and in the hardest time in someone's life - she's the best. Her staff are just the best also... can't beat them. Karen is a wonderful nurse and I would ask for her when I had my retrievals.I have a 9 year old son and I am very grateful that I picked her for my infertility doctor.I never had to wait over 5 minutes to be seen while at other doctors, it could be an hour.

June 30th, 2009
She needs to retire!
Dr. McRae has a short, impatient bedside manner. She misdiagnosed my health problem, which was found by a REAL doctor who cared.