Dr. Mary Meek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Meek?

September 6th, 2016

Superb knowledge of medicine, thoughtful, intelligent, good-humored. Exceptional family physician.

April 13th, 2016

Dr. Meek patiently answered all my questions and concerns. She is a super physician and seems like a very kind-hearted person. It is a rare combination (at least for me) to be able to find a doctor with all the qualities I look for.

January 30th, 2015

Avoid this clinic!

Worst doctor in Lexington, worst clinic in Lexington......and that's truly impressive considering how many doctors and clinics there are in this city. This place will hire anyone and keep anyone who has a license to practice medicine.

March 21st, 2014

avoid

Dr. Meek is a terrible physician and stubborn. She doesnt offer things that are in the best interest of her patients simply because ahe does not want to. She forgets prescriptions, has a lack of interest in patients, and from experience working in health care ...she is unaware and clueless of all options for her patients. I was in a car accident and had a wound that needed a nurse in home to attend to it, she would not allow it and made me come to the office even though it was very difficult for me to make it. She is clueless when it comes to overall health options and especially preventative care. I switched physicians to get what I needed and healed much faster bc the new physician looked at my overall health and reasons...with dr. Meek I would have had to wait until I cld see her each time. She doesnt care about her patients and is simply stuck in her own mindless world of care as opposed to using all resources for everyones maximum health.

February 16th, 2010

Dr. Mary Meek is a God

I am so blessed to of found Dr. Mary Meek.I have had so many health concerns for many years. I have been in and out of Dr. offices and hospitals in massive pain with no proven diagnosis, that is until I found Dr. Meek through a family referral. Dr. Meek diagnosed me with Lyme disease,Parasites and severe food allergies.Dr. Meek did blood work that no other physician would bother to do, Dr. Meek has me on a very powerful protocol for healing and it is working. Dr. Mary Meek is a God to me. Thank you!

August 5th, 2009

don't see this physician

I'm a 40+ year-old professional who works in the medical field. Dr. Meek is a G.P. who should be avoided, and I say this after having seen several different G.P.'s during the past 12 years in Lexington, KY.She has no interest in listening to her patients and takes no time to do so.She if exceptionally forgetfull about why you were there to see (even forgets to write scrips for meds that she suggested 5 min before).Very disturbing lack of attention to the patient.You're lucky if she spends as much 4-5 minutes with you, no matter how much you need answers or direction.

May 4th, 2017