Learn more about Dr. Mary Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mendelsohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelsohn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelsohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- The Valleyhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Mendelsohn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Mary Mendelsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Mendelsohn practices Ophthalmology near Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
See Woodcliff Lake Ophthalmologists.