Dr. Mary Meo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Meo?

June 22nd, 2016

Dr Meo and staff are just the best! Dr. Meo is an outstamding doctor!

June 17th, 2014

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Meo is amazing!! I had my gallblader removed and she was able to get me in fast with minimal scaring. She is blunt and to the point. I adore her!!!!

July 25th, 2012

Melanoma

I love this Dr. She is upfront and blunt and got me in with a quickness, she kept it real and is very thorough I would take my own children to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

April 6th, 2012

She has your best interest at heart in every possible way. Goes above and beyond. Worth the wait.

September 17th, 2011

Excellent Surgeon

I had a breast lump removed that was the size of a jawbreaker. The surgery performed by Dr. Meo was excellent. When it was time to change my dressing, my mother-in-law, who is an RN, and I were pleasantly surprised to see that there was absolutely no blood or oozing on my dressing. The incision and stitches were immaculate and left no scaring. I wish there was a spot above to rate how the procedure was. I would give her a 10! The only place where there could be improvement would be to possibly slow down a bit during consults to allow the patient to digest they were told and to follow up with questions. However, when presented with questions, she effectively answered them. Overall, I would definitely go back to her.

April 28th, 2011

Typical surgeon's personality. She has a matter of fact discussion and does not seem to be very compassionate. Office staff was helpful. I had heard both good and bad about her prior to the visit and I would have to say that my opinion was right in between. My experience could have been worse, but certainly could have been better.

February 23rd, 2017