A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Middleton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Middleton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Middleton MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Middleton practice?
- Dr. Mary Middleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Middleton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.