Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Middleton
Dr. Mary Middleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Joseph, MO. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Middleton is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Middleton has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Mary Middleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Joseph Simpson
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi40
Dr. Clifford Robinson
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi17
Dr. Robert Honey
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Family Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi9