A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Miley is Excellent. Dr. Miley has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Miley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary Z. Miley practice?
Dr. Mary Miley practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Miley, Dr. Molly Miley, Dr. Marlyn Miley, Dr. Marybeth Miley, Dr. Mimi Miley, Dr. Marianne Miley, Dr. Polly Miley, Dr. Marisela Miley