A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Miley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Miley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Miley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Zitur Miley MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Z. Miley practice?
- Dr. Mary Miley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Miley practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.