Dr. Mary Miller MD Patient Reviews

July 12th, 2012
Give your rDeview a headlinedR
I saw Dr. Miller over a period of 6 years. She is fantastic. Not only is she extremely knowlegeable but she works with you and tries a number of different modalities to work with your problem. Unfortunately she has now left UC Davis. If you have a chance to have her as your Doctor you are very, very lucky. I couldn't disagree more with the previous post.

August 26th, 2011
After being diagnosed with a chronic pelvic pain issue, I went to Dr. Miller who is supposedly a specialist. On the first visit, she told me nobody EVER gets better, if any other doctor tells me they can make me better they werent telling me the truth, and she wasnt interested in getting to the bottom of the problem but we would treat the symptoms. When I told her the medicines she gave me didnt help the pain and made it next to impossible to work (I did home social work visits) she told me I might have to quit my job. Um, no. I was stuck with her because she was the only specialist in my HMO. After I switched insurance I found a doctor who took a ton of time and effort, ran a bunch of tests and I no longer live in chronic pain. In addition to not helping me I was so depressed by the incorrect information she gave me about my condition.