A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mirto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mirto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mirto, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirto graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mirto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Mirto DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Mirto practice?
- Dr. Mary Mirto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Mirto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.