Dr. Mary Mirto DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 27th, 2011
Not so much...
I had a variety of concerns since I hadn't seen a doctor in quite sometime. I had many questions, which I'd carefully listed so I wouldn't forget to ask. They were important to me. Every time I'd start to ask/explain my question/concern, she'd cut me off about halfway through and just give me a short, sharp answer. I've had a lot of troubles with birth control and taken many different pills. When I tried to talk to her about this and choose a new type of pill, she gave me no time at all. Just shoved a perscription in my hand and rushed me out of there. I was only in there about 15 minutes. I guess she had somewhere to be (I was the last appt, and yes I was very early). She doesn't listen and gives horrible answers. I'll go to someone else with my concerns.

May 3rd, 2011
She is AWESOME!!!
Dr. Mirto fits Austin like a glove! She is down to earth and honest and straight to the point. Also, she does not "chide" patients for their lifestyle choices. I have had doctors in the past who ridicule my being a vegetarian but Dr. Mirto supports it and supports my children being raised in that lifestyle as well. Dr. Mirto is the one who helped me to quit a 30+ year smoking habit! She is supportive and sweet while being a "tell it like it is" person! Her bedside manner is great. She takes her time and makes it a point to know about what makes the patient tick. I have never felt that I could not ask her a question and she has never made me feel that I am a bother. I just love her and will go to her until I die or she retires, whichever comes first! Love you Dr. Mirto!!!

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Mirto is great. Realy good intellegent woman. Her nurse is a horrible uncarring person that makes you fight for getting what you need. You have to go to Dr. Mirto for everything if you want your needs met properly.