A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mitskavich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mitskavich, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mitskavich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitskavich graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mitskavich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary T Mitskavich MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Mitskavich practice?
- Dr. Mary Mitskavich has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Mitskavich practices Otolaryngology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Otolaryngologists.