Dr. Mary Mitskavich MD Patient Reviews

February 16th, 2017
15 Year Patient
Dr. Mitskavich has been treating me since I was an infant, she is nothing but a true caring professional who knows exactly how to make her patients feel at ease. With her background in pharmacy and medicine, she was able to diagnose me quickly and treat me effectively. I would not see another doctor for my ENT issues, she is the best, and her kindness and skill shine every time I visit.

August 15th, 2016
Hands down, Dr. Mitskavich is one of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. She's professional, thorough and is always willing to take the time needed to answer your questions. And the office staff is beyond courteous & efficient. I would highly recommend Coastal ENT.

April 23rd, 2016
Best Ever!
Outstanding visit! Dr. Mary addressed and quickly came up with a diagnosis and treatment options for my laundry list of E.N.T. related issues. She is upbeat and charming in addition to possessing such impressive medical expertise.

February 23rd, 2016
Don't Go Here!
This doctor and this practice is a waste of time and money. I called to make an appointment for my three year old who is having disruptive sleep. I don't have insurance and was told that the cost would be between $175 and $290 based upon the visit but I would only know after he was examined. I had read online reviews that this practice is known for pushing you into getting surgery or a sleep study, but I couldn't find much better reviews for other places in the area and they were recommended by our pediatrician. When the doctor saw my son, she looked in his nose and ears and said he needs a sleep study but could not indicate in any way how much the price would be. We had a video of my son sleeping which she seemed disinterested in watching and did not seem genuinely concerned. She wasn't interested in what my wife had to say about anything related to my son. She just decided that either he had sleep apnea and what need surgery or else he didn’t? Sure enough, for five minutes in her office I was billed $260 on the way out. For what, to look in his mouth and ears? What does $175 buy? A handshake? I'll be telling my pediatrician what a quack this doctor is.

September 10th, 2015
I can not possibly put into words how wonderful, compassionate, and professional Dr Mitskavich is. I had a sudden onset of vertigo, was seen promptly, diagnosed, given a treatment plan, explanation and highly recommend Dr Mitskavich

June 10th, 2015
Expert Analysis and treatment
Dr. Mitskavich was able to diagnose and treat a condition for my wife that had existed for many years and had failed to be diagnosed by several other ENT specialists. She is an exceptional doctor and really knows her business. I recommend her to EVERYBODY that I know that requires specialist ENT service.

September 30th, 2014
PATIENT
WAS GREAT, WOULD REFER HER TO ANYONE IN MY FAMILY

August 14th, 2014
patient
Great doctor, quick in the waiting room and fast recovery!

May 14th, 2014
Very Compassionate!
Felt very welcomed when entering the office. The front staff was great. Doctor was even better. Office was clean. Overall experience was fantastic!

March 20th, 2014
Excellent Physician
Very up front and direct. Spoke to me like I was a human being. Would highly recommend. Loved the technology as well. Did my paperwork online. Very convenient.

January 10th, 2014
Good Doctor
She's a straight shooter, office was very nice. The online registration was very easy and saved me alot of time the day of the appt.

November 7th, 2013
Happy Camper
You really can't get better than this group of doctors. The whole practice came highly recommended by friends and coworkers. I was very pleased with Dr. Mitskavich. She was wonderful.