Otolaryngologist, Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  PATIENT  |  show details
by DONNA on Sep 30th, 2014

WAS GREAT, WOULD REFER HER TO ANYONE IN MY FAMILY

|  patient  |  show details
by nicole on Aug 14th, 2014

Great doctor, quick in the waiting room and fast recovery!

|  Very Compassionate!  |  show details
May 14th, 2014

Felt very welcomed when entering the office. The front staff was great. Doctor was even better. Office was clean. Overall experience was fantastic!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Lisa on Mar 20th, 2014

Very up front and direct. Spoke to me like I was a human being. Would highly recommend. Loved the technology as well. Did my paperwork online. Very convenient.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by Andrea on Jan 10th, 2014

She's a straight shooter, office was very nice. The online registration was very easy and saved me alot of time the day of the appt.

|  Happy Camper  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2013

You really can't get better than this group of doctors. The whole practice came highly recommended by friends and coworkers. I was very pleased with Dr. Mitskavich. She was wonderful.

|  sinus trouble  |  show details
by Achoo! on Aug 5th, 2013

I went to Coastal ENT for my sinus problem and saw Dr. Mitskavich. She knew her stuff and thought I should get tested for seasonal allergies, which I did, right in her office. With positive test results I was able to treat the problem instead of just the symptoms. Instead of allergy shots, I was able to get drops that I could take myself at home on my tongue. Hate needles so I'm a happy customer.

|  Love, Love, Love Dr Mary!  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

She is wonderful. She took care of my husband when he had cancer and he is alive and well today because of her. Thank you Dr. Mary for your compassion, kindness and straightforwardness.

|  The Best!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

If you're looking for an ENT you should see Dr. Mitskavich or Dr. Mary as my son calls her. She is wonderful. The best experience I've had at a doctors office in a long time. She is excellent and the facility is top notch.

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr M was excellent she provided a fast diagnosis and treament. She addressesd all my fears and concerns.

Feb 21st, 2012

Having problem with Tinnitus. Follow up vist after MRI on Ears showed no tumors were causing the problem. Told doctor problem was getting worse and thought we would proceed with theatment for it. Told there is no real medical cure for it or theatment to relieve it. Was advised to go on Plaxil or Zoloaf to thick my brain into thinking the noise is not there. No other advice or referral to another specialist in this area or alternate medication to try. A 15 min doctors follow up with no resolution or guidance made me feel angry and depressed and made to feel just live with it.Thanks for nothing Doc.

|  disgusting, will never go back to her again  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Is this women actually a doctor? She was absolutely incompetent. She remarked that a person couldn't possibly have a health concern if it gets better and then worse again, that a person only has a health issue if something keeps getting bigger and bigger. She made broad sweeping assertions with few and simplistic tests, did not offer to pursue additional tests or explore other options to get to source of problem, was dismissive of my concerns, and made weird offhand remarks about people with hearing impairments which seems disgusting for any health care provider but especially for someone working as an ear care specialist. The center she works at has limited hearing tests and she and they are the opposite of thorough, detail oriented, or scientific. I am certain that this place should not be in business because they had little to no knowledge about anything.

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Mary has such a great bedside manner. You never have to wait more than a week to see her and sometimes they get me in the same day. I highly recommend her.

Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Mary is so personal and compassionate. I was referred to so many doctors and they could not diagnosis me. One visit with her and I was on my way to recovery. I would recommend her to everyone.

Mar 13th, 2011

Dr Mary is amazing!!! She is so supportive and realistic. She knows exactly what is right for you. I highly reccommend her. She's so caring and professional. She's one of the best doctors/surgeons I've ever met. She's truly there for you from day one through the surgery to the follow up appointments. And a side note on insurance....if you have out of network you'll be fine. Don't let that stop you from going to her. The 1st time consultation fee is worth every dime. I promise. Good luck !!! =)

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

As a patient when I go to Dr. Mitskaivich I know I'll be taken care of. She takes the time to get to know her patients and understands what they go through.

Mar 10th, 2011

She is so direct and to the point. I never have to wait long to see her. Overall, great experience.

|  Dr. Mary Rocks  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Mitskavich or Dr. Miss Cabbage, as my daughter calls her, is a fantastic physician. She treated both of my kids for tonsils, my husband for sleep apnea and me for sinuses. We have been going to her for years. We moved out of state a few months ago, but still travel back to see her. We won't go anywhere else.

|  Thank God for Dr. Mitskavich  |  show details
by Denise River on Feb 20th, 2011

Dr. Mitskavich, or Dr. Mary as my son calls her is an absolute angel. She was able to diagnose and treat my son and went the extra mile when other Dr's only care about money. She has great bedside manner and I look forward to seeing her again.

Feb 7th, 2011

Not only did she have no idea how to diagnose me but she completely had a rude bedside manner.

Feb 3rd, 2011

Great bedside manner!

Jan 27th, 2011

I went to multiple doctors and just in one visit she was able to say what my diagnosis was. She is a great doctor.

|  Great!  |  show details
by Tanenbaum on Mar 18th, 2010

Can't beat this doctor. She is perceptive, kind and gets right to the point. Great office, great staff. Highly recommend.

|  throat dr  |  show details
by LUTRARIO on Sep 26th, 2008

WAS REALLY GOOD AS FAR AS TELLING YOU WHAT WAS WRONG.BUT WAS ALSO GOOD AT TALKING AT YOU.THEN WITH YOU AND VERY CONFIDENT.RIGHT TO THE POINT.EVEN THOUGH HER MANNERS WEREN'T THAT GREAT.GOT TO LIKE HER FOR THAT