Mary J Monroe-Rodman MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

August 1st, 2012
Best I have ever known
At age 67, I have seen a number of doctors in a number of places, including my father, who was a GP. Dr. Rodman is the most conscientious and least pretentious of all those doctors. She gets good results because she knows when to ask for a specialist's help, because she reads the history file so carefully and conscientiously, and because she is totally focused on the patient and a positive outcome of the visit. She understands the issues of aging, and she cares deeply about her patients.

July 2nd, 2012
Best doctor I have ever seen
Dr. Monroe-Rodman is rhe best doctor I have ever seen. She is thorough and polite. What I really appreciate her is that she does not give in to drug seekers who are trying to "score" from multiple physicians.

June 29th, 2012
Dr. Rodman, being aware of an existing medical condition refused to refill my prescriptions on their prescribed dates and proceeded to "bully" me refusal after refusal. I wound up calling patient services who then tried to get her to speak on a three way call which she refused to do but rather sent a paraclete instead. She then refused my medications altogether in what I perceive to be a retaliatory manuvere and agreed by phone to fill my medications. In what I can only perceive was a retaliatory move on her part, she then reneged on her agreement and waited until eight minutes before she had left for the weekend and had her nurse call with yet another refusal to fill my prescription. i have been on the phone all day with this problem. Finaly I contacted the Manager, Patient services, and thye Grievance Department. They then forwarded my complaint to the after hours clinic who agreed to give me 1 pill on Sunday and the remaining 29 on Monday and said she would not over ride Dr. Rodman. Dr. Rodman is one of the most unprofessional, inmature, and emotionally driven individuals who lacks the temperance to provide; "Continuity of care without a break in quality service, non-compromising care without placing someone at risk and lacks compassion. I guess I should have read between the lines when she asked me on our one and only visit thus far, "What nationallity are you?" I am a Native Apache Indian. I am on medicaid and after paying into the system for 40 years find myself without the premium care I am accustomed to, and quite at the mercy of doctors like this. Blackie