Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Mooers
Dr. Mary Mooers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mooers is affiliated with LDS Hospital, Alta View Hospital and L D S Hospital. Dr. Mooers has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Mooers has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Mooers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Maylinda Reeves
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi44
Dr. Lisa Kuwahara
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi29
Dr. Kevin Shilling
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi21