Dr. Mary Mooers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Mooers?

August 28th, 2017

I Love Dr Mooers

Dr. Mooers always takes the time to talk with me. I have always felt well taken care of and she comes across as very sincere. Nothing but a good experience when dealing with her or anyone at her office.

December 29th, 2016

Will refer you to other doctors for unnecessary tests and procedures to increase your need for care.

September 16th, 2016

Terrible

For starters, I waited 35 min before I ever saw the doctor. I asked the nurse to please hide my weight since I'd been working out like crazy and didn't want the number to mess with my head as I was building muscle mass. She said she would but she didn't. Then I sat in a room and waited for Dr. Moores to finish eating her lunch. I'm all for people eating--just don't schedule patients during your lunch hour. Dr. Moores didn't know about the benefits of Metformin and wanted to take me off of it. She did, however, insist I needed a tetanus combo shot. As she explained that post-shot I'd have a swollen underarm, horrible pain, and a fever, I persisted that I was not getting this shot. She insisted I get it. I told her I'd get it when I returned in a few months, knowing no way would I ever be back. The other really strange thing about this office is how overweight nearly everyone is. I don't care about appearances, but shouldn't health practitioners be HEALTHY? They all seemed pretty miserable, condescending, and not at all up to date on medicine. She also sent me for blood tests and a mammogram in an adjoining office. When I arrived, the office seemed surprised and told me I'd have to fast before doing the blood test and go to an entirely different location for the mammogram. I wasn't surprised.

October 11th, 2015

Great Doctor

i found that she is very understanding of my needs but also does not all anyone to abuse her services. Easy to speak with.

October 6th, 2015

This is a sorry excuse for a doctor. Doesn't explain anything to you. Has a horrible bedside manner and when you ask her a question, all she can say is "um-um-um-um." I find this unprofessional since she is a doctor and should act in a professional manner. Her medical assistant takes forever to call you back and she only has 1, so when the med asst is out of town, the doc has no one to help her. She is very rude, makes you waste money to take tests when her intention was never to help you and send you back to your primary care doc, when they sent you to her because they couldn't do anything. She is very condescending and talks over you and doesn't answer your questions. I don't know how she supposedly won all these "awards", because she sucks and is a sorry excuse for a doctor.

October 6th, 2014

The worst doctor I have ever had.

Mary Mooers medical assistant starts off in an unfriendly manner. Does not welcome, greet, ask any questions, just tells you to stand on thee scale.. that she would most obviously break. For two visits my wait was well over an hour to see the doc after the assistant took my vitals. Th doctor doesn't care that your time is valuable. She even told me that I should take my medicine advise and I quote.. just do what your last doctor told you to do.... keep in mind she didn't speak with the other doctor about what she told me nor had I even spoke with my last doctor for over a year to remember what she said. MARY MOOERS is condescending, rude, and I would never recommend anyone with hiv to see her, unless you want to feel horrible about yourself over and over because of her lack of professionalism.

July 7th, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better doctor

Her assistant is wonderful and they always work around my schedule when making an appointment. She takes as much time as you need to discuss your concerns and issues. She follows up which really makes me feel like she cares. I have really grown to trust her. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 20th, 2012

Review of Doctor

Every time that I go to the office I find that the staff and the doctor is very kind to me. Dr. Moores really listens to what I am saying and then decides what to do from there. When ever I have had an issue i have addressed it right away with her and it was addressed. And that issue has never come up again.

February 27th, 2012

Frustrated, felt patronized by md.

I have been coming there for a few years, and wasn't impressed with the care I received from Dr. Mooers. It seemed that she sent me to a great deal of specialists before trying to address my issues. I kept coming back, because Sid was encouraging me. The passed two times I was cut off in conversation and even "shushed." She was patronizing. I had abnormal labs, that when I called with questions, the answers were incorrect. then I called with request for a referral to a specialist due to my worsening symptoms. No advocacy received. I felt embarrassed and as if the doctor thought my issues were menial. I work in both the Salt lake regional system, and at LDS hospital. I went to Dr Mooers because she was recommended by a doctor friend of mine. I wonder what kind of system supports this.I am not going back to her, and am embarrassed to ask for my records. Isn't this doctor the one who is supposed to take care of the main issues.

September 21st, 2011

Very discouraging visit.

Was very disapointed with this doctor. She was very short with my answers, didn't give very good information, and was incredibly rude. I felt as if she was talking down to me most of the time, she raised her voice when I didn't give her the responses she wanted. Overall, it was a really discouraging appointment. I will absolutely never go back to her again.

September 14th, 2011

She really listens and cares! She is never in a hurry and always addresses any concerns that you may have.

December 29th, 2008

She takes her time getting an excellent medical history. I feel like she cares