A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Moran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Moran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Moran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Moran MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Moran practice?
- Dr. Mary Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Moran practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Morton Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Morton Grove Internists and Morton Grove Rheumatologists.