Dr. Mary Morrell MD Patient Reviews

no change

July 26th, 2013
Good experience!
First time in the office, I was referred by my primary, went in unsure. Came out relaxed, relieved, and feel like I will be taken care of. Dr. Morrell was kind, patient, friendly, and knowledgeable, everything I hope a Dr. to be. The rest of the staff at this office was also very professional and kind.

June 28th, 2011
Very caring doctor
My young daughter saw Dr. Morrell for a foot injury and I was extremely impressed with her bedside manner. She was caring, easy to talk to, and opened up for any questions I had. She made my little girl very comfortable. The wait time was long, but I'll take that if it means having to wait for a great doctor.

April 28th, 2011
Double booking appointments
this office double books appointments...as a result they get way behind..myself and two others in the waiting room had been there for over 45 minutes. After speaking to the front staff we were told that we would have to wait another 25 minutes. After 1 hour, two of us left. Sitting in this office for so long just caused me more back and leg pain. Find a doctor that cares enough to spend time with each individual patient without over booking.

February 17th, 2011
Not recommended
Misdiagnosed a torn acl and diagnosed a torn miniscous with "optional" surgery to clean it up. Knee felt horrbile for weeks after diagnosis and second opinion confimed my beliefs that reconstructive surgery was neccessary. took 1-2 weeks for response on mri results. Staff was nice.