A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mortell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mortell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mortell
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mortell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mortell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mortell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Patricia Mortell MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Mortell practice?
- Dr. Mary Mortell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Mortell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Howell, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.