A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mortell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mortell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mortell
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mortell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mortell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mortell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Patricia Mortell MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. Mortell practice?
- Dr. Mary Mortell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Mortell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.