Dr. Mary Moss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

February 21st, 2014
Please do not go to this woman!
This doctor should get her license taken away! I can't believe women still go to her. She has the worst bedside manner and really doesn't care about you. She was VERY RUDE and inconsiderate with me. A coworker told me that she used to see her as well until she was rough during an exam and ripped her. PLEASE BEWARE!

July 24th, 2012
couldn't give lower than 1 star
Dr. Moss was the obgyn I used with my first pregnancy. Mostly, I was a first timer who had no idea what was going on so I had no basis for comparison. I'm so upset that I spent 9 months with Dr. Moss when I could have gone ANYWHERE else and been treated like a human being! When I was 9 months pregnant and she "ruptured my membrane"...I thought that was normal for a doctor to do. It was horrific, and extremely painful. I later found out that doctors DO NOT normally do that. Afterwards, while I was crying, I told her I needed to ask her a question and her response was "Well, hurry up I have other patients waiting." That did me in. I went out and intentionally scheduled my induction so that lady would not put her hands on me again. Dr. Moore delivered my daughter, and the 20 minutes spent with her was better than the 9 months I had wasted on Dr. Moss. After my delivery I scheduled with a women's group at Baptist. I can't even articulate how different the experiences are between Dr. Moss and the doctor I see now. Makes me mad that I could have had an awesome first pregnancy if it hadn't been for that cold, rude, unprofessional woman.

April 19th, 2012
terrible experience
at 25 weeks into my pregnancy "my doctor" has still only spent a total of 10 mins with me. They did an awful job explaining their financial agreements to me and has overall made my pregnancy experience terrible. I recently have decided to switch physicians because under no circumstances should a patient leave an office feeling stressed out and like they were told nothing!

February 7th, 2012
Office staff is horrible!
I hate to rate the doctor because I never got to meet her. I got a horrible feeling as soon as I walked in and the lady at the desk was rude and grumpy. After waiting an hour and fifteen minutes, she said I can come back another day or wait another hour for the doctor. I ended up seeing the nurse practitioner. Molly was nice. Then upon leaving I went to the wrong window where the office lady once again was rude. There was only one nice lady in the whole office and she was the checkout lady. Other than that everyone seems like they could care less about you. I got a call from the nurse, A WEEK LATER saying I had a yeast infection. When I called back the receptionist rudely asked me if I had been called by Molly. No I just wanted to chit chat....errrrr I am now in the process of finding another office to go to.

December 31st, 2011
over priced..!!! unfriendly....got a bill for 3,000 for one visit!!!!...they failed to tell us that our insurance was not taken until they could get us for every procedure in the book....!!! horrible...save your time and your money and go to the hospital..!!!

September 21st, 2011
Very Compassionate and willing to work with you
I was told by my old OB/GYN that I would never have children, she couldn't really tell me why but that I should look into adoption. She even had me do surgeries that were not necessary and I was in her office weekly. SO I decided that I needed to change, so I asked around and everyone said Dr Moss so I gave her a shot. Wow, I am so glad that I did, she spent about 45mins just talking and listening to my concerns about having children and what my options were. She suggested some labs to figure out some levels and once those came back and US results were back she suggested Clomid. I was nervous and she called me personally to discuss it with me so that made me feel better. Her nurse Sherry is awesome and I have even just stopped in w/out an appointment and she would still talk to me. Anyways after a couple rounds of Clomid, I was pregnant!!! I had the best experience with Dr Moss. I developed toxcemia and was very worried and I had 3 other friends that had babies the same day as I did and they didn't have complications and my daughter was the only one that didn't have to the NICU(I was induced 4wks early because of the toxcemia and she gave me steriod injections to develop her lungs) and I was the only one that didn't have to go back to the hospital because of infections from the c-section, my other friend had one and she had to go back to the hospital 2xs because of bacteria in the surgical site...ALL and ALL I am very happy that I went to Dr Moss and plan on another pregnancy next year(with God's and Dr Moss's help) and will use her once again!!

June 30th, 2011
Dr. Moss is wonderful!
I was referred to Dr. Moss by two separate individuals. They both said she was wonderful! I have had nothing but pleasurable visits with her to this point. She is responsive and explains, in detail, any questions I might have. She can be rather blunt with certain issues, but I would rather that than have her sugar coat what is going on. I suffered from a miscarriage before and she was understand of my concerns and very empathetic. Her nurse is kind and caring, and absolutely wonderful! I even love that when I call to schedule or change an appointment I get called beautiful and darlin'. It just personalizes the experience that much more. This is my first child and I will deliver more with her if the opportunity arises.

March 11th, 2011
I got recommended to this doctor when present ob/gyn had quit delivering and low and behold, I WAS PREGNANT!!!! I never cared for her a whole lot, but thought it may be just me so dealt with it and then had to go through a miscarriage with her and she was VERY uninformative and never knew I was going to have to go through anything like that with her or would've changed LONG before I did! Any doctor can be good when things are all peachy keen, but when it REALLY counts and matters this doc DEFINITELY did NOT take ANY extra steps if even step up to the plate, all I was offered was meds and did NOT get ANY information of what to expect except her saying it would really hurt with pain killers prescribed and that I'd bleed and clot alot!!!! I had to do it naturally and BELIEVE me there is quite a bit MORE to it than that, a lil' physical and TONS emotionally! Puts her EVERYTHING on her nurse and DOES NOT LISTEN WELL....thought maybe it was the bad taste from miscarriage and went back for yearly for one last shot for her and she asked how the kids were and after I responded SHE'S fine, next question was so how old are they now....SO OBVIOUSLY heard me, but did NOT listen at all. And was NOT sure if I was just being petty and through discussions Ihave had with 4-6 others their miscarriages were just as much a nightmare with her and one that had her deliver said her bedside manner was NOT up to par!!!! She told her well that was easy, could've done this at home, but at least we clean up for ya?!?! I mean what is that??? Anyways, when it REALLY matters this doctor is NOT one I would recommend....maybe I was ruined by my first because she actually cared and was AWESOME!!!! High expectations maybe, but not really thinking so after all the conversations I had!!!!