A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Mudd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Mudd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Mudd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudd graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mudd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Mudd MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Mudd practice?
- Dr. Mary Mudd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Mudd practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.