A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Munn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Munn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Munn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Munn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Munn practice?
Dr. Mary Munn practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Dickinson Family Physicians, Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Dickinson Otolaryngologists, Dickinson Pediatricians, and Dickinson Radiologists.