A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Munn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Munn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Munn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Munn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Bernadette Munn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Munn practice?
- Dr. Mary Munn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Munn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dickinson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Katy, TX.
See Dickinson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.